Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday FunDay

Feb 22
Day 5

Today’s Weight: 203
Total Loss: 9.5

I enjoy Sunday mornings.

I had several cramps in my legs in the night from my calves down through my feet. It woke me up more than once. All that occurs to me is that I drank 4 water bottles yesterday instead of the 5 I have been drinking. I know the body makes expectations…

I took a Diethylprop before I left for church at 8:50

We got some lobster out of the freezer to have for dinner last night, and when we read the directions, it said to thaw in fridge over night, so we did. I’ve been looking forward to it for 24 hours, and when we put them on the table, I was ravenous. What a disappointment! They tasted fishy, they were small and no good. $15 and all that anticipation came to naught. Gary said the next time we want lobster, we’re going to a restaurant. I had about 2 oz lobster, asparagus, and an orange for lunch. I feel dissatisfied, but not hungry.

I took my second Diethylprop as I was leaving for Choir Practice. We taught our Marriage lesson after choir and I felt a little trembly, but it didn’t affect my teaching, so that was good. The class ate brownies….We came home and I made a bowl of chicken, green beans and salsa, then had some strawberries about an hour later.

I give today a poor to fair rating for easy.

No comments: