Tuesday, February 24, 2009

getting easier!

Feb 24
Day 7

Today’s Weight: 203
Total Loss: 9.5

I had to lean to the sweet spot on the scales to get 203, the scales wanted to give me 203.5. I knew this day was coming. I know all about the disappointment of the scales, BUT I also know that my body burned 1500 calories of fat yesterday, because I only ate 480 calories. So I just have to wait for the scales to drop….they will.

Today I feel enthusiastic. There are many activities in life besides eating. I have my photography classes today, and they inspire me and give energy!

I’m in the middle of taxes….bah humbug.

It is getting nice outside and I’m bitten by the gardening bug!!

I had tilapia and green beans and an orange for lunch, then quickly between classes I at some chicken some cherry tomatoes and some strawberries.

Easiest day so far, I give it a 4.

No comments: