Friday, February 20, 2009

Feb 20
Day 3

Today’s weight: 207
Total loss: 5.5 lbs.

I’m in a kind of ‘poor me’ mood. If feel the stretch of 38 days before me like a hot walk in the sun without a water bottle. I know I can and WILL do this, but right now it feels like the ‘weight of the world”. I feel angry and a little ticked. Gary went down for breakfast and I just felt mad at him. Lil came over to walk and I said I was too weak. I’m not sure if I’m too weak or not, but I know I am mentally ‘exhausted’ at the prospect of what I am doing.

I need an outlet for my negative emotions. I feel like going shopping…. I’ve wanted to get carpet and furniture for my living room.

I have a dentist’s appointment today to get my teeth adjusted, filed or whatever he decides to do. I just want them OFF.

I need to list my blessings.
My house is warm and cozy
My computer is new and fast
I am strong and healthy
I have many friends that support me
I have a wonderful family
I have money in my pocket
I have a full tank of gas
There is sun shining through my window
There is joy on the horizon
It bursts over me like a firework
There is an explosion of contentment in my chest
I should have counted my blessings earlierJ

I had chicken, greenbeans w salsa and grapefruit for lunch. We went out for dinner and I had cocktail shrimp, salad w lemon and strawberries.

We saw "New in Town" and really enjoyed it. I thought about popcorn once but it wan't too urgent. The day ended much esier than it started.

No comments: