Monday, February 16, 2009

So I got my first HCG shot today....in the belly!! I had to do it myself...scary! But....it didn't hurt. I didn't have to start the diet yet. I get to give the hormone a couple of days to get into my system. I keep having "THE LAST MEAL" I have some fiber supplement and some B-12 for under the tongue.

Tomorrow is my FAT TUESDAY

Then ASH WEDNESDAY starts the 'fasting'

I'm stoked and ready.....

Gary made fried potatoes for supper. They were so good...

Breakfast - skipped it
had 1/4 of a dino chicken nugget at Costco
Lunch - Olive Garden.
1 1/2 breeadsticks dipped in Alfredo
Salad w ranch
Mazzoluna (4 cheese stuffed ravioli w shirmp)
At least a dozen Hershy kisses (maybe 20)
and 4 little mint chocolates from Olive Garden
a few fruit snacks
Fried potatoes
Ice cream sandwich
and pop corn

No comments: