Friday, February 27, 2009

Out of the house!

Feb 27
Day 10

Today’s Weight: 201.5
Total Loss: 11 lbs.

I feel a little cavalier about the scale. I have this feeling like standing in the bow of a sailboat and just feeling the wind on your face. In that moment, nothing in the world matters. What is that? Is it surrender to nature? Is it gratitude? I know it is complete ‘caught up in the moment’ and I love it and if I catch myself feeling it, I try to ‘check’ it in my memory so that I can return and feel it again.

I went to St George with Bonnie and David. We went to the credit union, Grandma Walker’s, Golden Corral, Harmon’s, Sandia Farms, Star Nursery, Costco, Gas Station, and home. I got kind of tuckered, but finished the day. We got home unloaded everything, then I fixed dinner, ate it then went to to do taxes.

Lunch: chicken, salad, ornage
Dinner: tilapia, salsa, asparagus, strawberries

Today had some difficult moments, but not many, I'll give it a 5. I have the spirit of accomplishment and that is a good thing!

No comments: