Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I don't know if I can put a link, but the diet I'm on is pased on the work of Dr Simeon and this is the pdf version of his book since it is out of print.

http://www.hcgalabama.com/pounds-and-inches.pdf

It was published in 1971 and might seem like old news, but it is my protocol.

Today I walked for 2 miles with Lil. I ate fired potatoes for breakfast and I'm going to lunch with the guys before Racqual and I go to our photography classes.

It will be my last "Fat Tuesday" meal before TOMORROW>

I gave my 2nd shot this morning. Again, I could not feel it.

So far....I feel....normal to wired.

I got a prescription for some appetite depressants, but I'm hoping to not need them.

later...

1 comment:

GrandmaLori said...

Hi Diane, Its Lori Waters. That is the very diet that I did in August and lost 34 pounds. I also gave myself a B-12 shot once a week, still am as a matter of fact. The best thing about it is that I have not had any trouble keeping the weight off. I absolutely am sold on it. You are going to LOVE IT!!!! Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions about the plan. I am looking so forward to watching your progress. You will be absolutely AMAZED at the results.