Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 18
Day 1

Today:s Weight: 212.5
Total loss: 0

It’s 10:30 and I’m hungry. I took an appetite suppressant and I’m just sucking it up. What does hungry feel like. My tummy feels yawningly empty and is ready for food. It doesn’t hurt. It is just hungry. I can feel it and note it. Why is it such a demanding feeling? It is constant, but not really urgent. I am the one that makes it urgent. It is just hungry. I can feel this.
How about my strength and energy? I feel slightly weakened, but perhaps that is exaggerated also. I will try to keep noticing.

I’m back from the dentist and had a lunch of chicken, asparagus, and apple 120-150 calories
I took my fiber also.

Took another pill at 3:00. This hunger may be a little more emotional, but it feels real enough.

I feel restless. It is a feeling that I often deal with by eating. It isn’t a great solution and often I eat a lot of food trying to get the feeling to subside. Right now I think I’ll go for a ride.

Keith made dinner. He fixed me a little filet on the grill and I boiled some green beans and cut up some grapefruit. It was very satisfying.

I will say that the first day was easier than I expected. I only had a couple bouts of hunger. The suppressants seemed to really take the edge off. I can do this for 39 more days!

No comments: