Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sad News

Mar 7
Day 18

Today’s Weight: 199.5
Total Loss: 13 lbs.

I had a shock today. I got a phone message and thought it was my Dr confirming my appointment on Monday, but it was his office asking me to call, because he had passed away while mountain biking. It has been hard to assimilate. It happened 2 weeks ago, but I didn’t know. I wondered why he hadn’t answered my email questions. I only met him once, but I felt under his care, and I feel quite rudderless right now.

I didn’t know what to do, but to keep on the program I’m following. It has been a busy Saturday. We worked on the garden spots. It is always fun to put the garden in come Spring. Dieting is so much easier than it was the first week. I can’t believe I’m about half way done.

Lunch: steak, crab, tomatoes, orange
Dinner: chicken, tomatoes, strawberries

Difficulty: 3

No comments: