Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

I could eat 60 points today and be within my allowance. All those exercise points will disappear tomorrow when my week starts up again.

I don't want to weigh tomorrow....I don't want this to be about 'weight'

Just one day at a time....not what happens tomorrow, next week, or even eventually, but what I can accomplish today to overcome my addiction.

If you think of addiction as bondage....who holds the key to my prison? Does Weight Watchers? No. They just make it more comfortable to be here by promising me a parole of sorts.

The keys are held by my Savior. The way out is not back tracking the way in. The way out is a new way.

-Matt 11:29-30
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Yesterday I ate 26 points. No exercise...unless Pinochle counts :)

No comments: