Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fasting today...

Mostly fasting is just hard. I usually find the spiritual inspirations that came during the fast are not really recognized until after the fact...so I fast today for tomorrow's discoveries....
I am dedicating this fast to my desire to find a stronger connection with my Jesus. I know he is right there in front of my face, and it is my eyes that do not see...


Rev 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. "

I like this scripture. How does Christ symbolically knock? I'm sure there are signs of his knocking everywhere! Also he speaks! "if any man hear my voice" How does he do that? Well...the Holy Ghost, the prophet...sometimes through others.

What I must do is open the door, Invite him in. He will sup with me and I with him.

No comments: